Hand Crafted Jewellery - Just for you! terms
Hand Crafted Jewellery - Just for you! takes great pride in the quality of their unique costume jewellery pieces. As a result we strive to satisfy every customer with the best possible products, presentation and service.
Hand Crafted Jewellery - Just for you! appreciates the disappointment a customer feels when an item does not live up to their expectations. As a result we will make every effort to represent all aspects of our products in various photographs, measurements and details which you should read before purchasing.
By purchasing a product from this online shop you will be deemed to have read the product descriptions and to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Images displayed on this web site are as accurate as possible - having been taken of actual products produced by Hand Crafted Jewellery - Just for you! However, please be aware that colour renditions may vary from one monitor to another and from one browser to another. We cannot, therefore, guarantee that the colour of any piece will match exactly the colour displayed on your monitor.
All pieces are made strong enough to be wearable and if treated appropriately will last for a very long time. Please read the care instructions on this site for details on how to look after your jewellery items.
We guarantee the workmanship of all our products. In the unlikely event that a product proves defective as a result of our workmanship then we will offer:
- A replacement product of the same design
- A credit note to the value of the faulty product to be used against your next purchase
- A full refund
Please note that skin reactions do not constitute faulty workmanship.
The following items are generally non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised gifts that are specially made, or ordered, with your choice of message, or other customised aspect that makes the item unique to your requirements and therefore cannot be resold.
- Creative jewellery pieces that are especially commissioned when you place an order.
- Earrings, for hygene reasons, unless faulty.
If you are unhappy with the products you have ordered from us, where possible, we will offer to make good your order so that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, even if it is faulty, BEFORE a refund or exchange will be offered.
We despatch all our orders through our local Post Office - we support our local community shops. We cannot be held responsible if the Royal mail do not perform as they claim on their web site - this is outside of our control. We use the following services normally - if you require a delivery service that is not listed below, please contact us and we will provide you with a quotation.
- Royal Mail 1st Class - Normally delivers next working day, but can be longer during busy periods. No signature is required.
- Royal Mail First Class Signed For - Normally delivers next working day, but can be longer during busy periods. A signature is required.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day - Guaranteed delivery before 1pm to 99% of the UK. A signature is required. Up to £500 compensation.
For more information on these services, please visit the Royal Mail web site.
We will endeavour to despatch your order as quickly as possible. We envisage that orders will be despatched within two working days (Monday to Friday) of receipt for products in stock. Where products have to be ordered in especially to fuilfill your order, or restocked, we will endeavour to despatch your order within two days of the receipt of the products. Were we are commissioned to create a product to your design/requirements we will agree a delivery schedule with you when the order is placed.
We will always obtain proof of postage when your order is despatched.
All deliveries will required to be signed for upon delivery.
At our discretion, we may split your order in to two or more deliveries so that the bulk of your order is not held up by an out-of-stock product.
Please do understand that at busy times of the year, despite our best efforts, we may not be able to meet our anticipated 'two day' despatch. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of your goods.
Hand Crafted Jewellery - Just for you! cannot be held responsible if the postal service used loses, damages, or delays the delivery of your order. All disputes should be taken up with the postal service used.
We will not take responsibility if parcels are returned for any reason. If orders are returned, the purchaser will be advised by email and the package held until payment is received for additional postage charges, before re-sending.
Deliveries outside of the UK
We are happy to deliver our creations to addresses outside of the UK. However, please contact us before ordering so that we can provide you with a quotation for delivery charges.
If you are not satisfied and would like to return an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund for returned goods subject to the following terms:
- Returns are made to us within fourteen days of your receipt of the order.
- You MUST cancel your order in writing (email only) requesting an exchange and the reason why.
- All returned items MUST be unworn/unused, in perfect condition and returned in their original undamaged presentation packaging with proof of purchase.
- You must obtain proof of postage - customers take full responsibility if items go missing in transit.
- Exchanges or refunds will be made to you within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods.
Due to the delicate nature of our handcrafted jewellery, we will not be responsible for repairing items that have not been treated appropriately. Please ensure that you refer to the Care Instructions upon receiving your jewellery.
If you have purchased one of our creations that has broken, we offer a service to fix your jewellery at a small charge plus postage. However, due to the fact that all of our pieces are unique and the nature of natural and glass materials some damaged components may be difficult to match!
Exchanges will be delivered to you within 28 days of receipt of the returned goods, conditional upon stock availability, subject to the costs of return postage is at the customer's expense, unless agreed in writting by us.